WARNING - Work in Progress

WARNING - Work in Progress
WARNING - Work in Progress

Friday, November 30, 2018

Is Your Church Missional or Maintenance Oriented?

Matthew 28:19-20 (NIV)

19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”


God has placed it on my heart to get in touch with local churches so as to encourage them to ramp up their efforts at becoming disciple makers.  While I am still praying for direction I am in the process of preparing.

I've put together a 10-Question ONLINE survey that I hope will begin a discussion.  

It would help me out if you would please take 5 minutes to do this completely anonymous survey.  My goal is to make sure it all functions properly and to learn of any gross grammatical errors - please leave a comment(s) if you find errors.

Thank you,
John


Click here to take the survey... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment